Rhododendron Gel Serum-Cream
Size: 1.01 fl.oz.
1. Reduces inflammation and irritation
2. Effectively nourishes and hydrates without clogging pores and causing breakouts
3. Normalises sub-dermal sebum production without stripping the skin of nutrients
Particularly designed to combat excess oil production and enlarged pores, this cream-serum will deeply hydrate oily skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. Absorbs completely, without leaving a sensation of greasiness. The formula normalises subdermal sebum production without stripping the skin of nutrients and its natural protection, therefore lowering the chance of potential breakouts in the future. The active ingredient complex reduces skin inflammation and irritation caused by acne.
How To Use:
Before application, give the bottle a good shake to merge the oil and aloe vera levels together.
Apply twice daily – once in the morning on a cleansed face, neck and décolleté, before the rest of the makeup routine, and once at night before bed. Serums are very potent, so start off with 3-4 drops for the face and massage them gently into the skin. The formula should absorb entirely and not leave a greasy film. If that happens, reduce the amount of product used.
The use of face cream after is not required.
Suitable for all skin types.
1. Before use, massage 1-2 drops on your inner wrist. The test requires a full 48 hours to allow any allergic reactions to develop.
2. Not recommended during pregnancy and breast-feeding due to essential oils.
Simmondsia Chinensis oil, Camellia oleifera oil, Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice, Cucumis sativus seed oil, Panthenol, Leontopodium Alpinium extract, Glycerin, Aqua, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Xanthan gum, Arginine, Jasminum Grandiflorum oil, Benzyl alcohol, Laminaria Digitata extract, Alcohol, Benzoic acid, Leontopodium Alpinium extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus seed oil, Sorbic acid, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral
Alergens: Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral